Thursday, September 6, 2012

the nursery photo workshop


My dear friend Sarah and I have signed up for this one-day photo workshop for beginners with the super talented Tim Coulson on the Sunshine Coast in October. We're more than a little excited although not deluded - we realise it takes years of practice and thousands of photos to become really good at photography. The goal is to submit photos with my freelance stories and to capture my baby's journey in bulging family albums. I've never been good at documenting my life. It's time to start.

** Last week, after much research and procrastination, I ordered my first DSLR - the Canon 60D with the 18-200 mm lens - and have since been obsessively checking the post box, willing it to arrive.

  image by tim coulson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. :)