Monday, October 29, 2012

byw: a mood board

I offer this mood board as part of our Blogging Your Way course - it's a taste of what this blog hopes to share. You'll see I'm drawn to soft hues of blue and green and all things natural. I am fascinated by books and magazines with soul, fresh produce and beautiful interiors. I'm surrounded by baby toys and soft muslin wraps and am often within arm's length of my mac. The "S" (crafted by my thoughtful friend, Jacqui) is for my boy, Sebastian, or Bassie for short.

4 comments:

  1. all those objects on your mood board are so you! the colours remind me of the ocean and your objects are timeless, fresh and creative. beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your mood board is lovely and I certainly relate to some of your experience as a new mum, although mine is now 2 1/2. watching them reach their milestones can be bittersweet.
    i look forward to seeing how your blog progresses.
    nicolex BYW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so lovely and I can't wait to see your journey unfold. Such a lovely space youve created here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mood board Francis. I love the feel of your blog. So peaceful and comforting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. :)